lorpen men´s clothing socks , lorpen all season trekker socks grey men´s clothing,100% high quality,outlet
the t3 all season trekker features 3 separate layers of fibers that work together for comfort, support, and moisture management. a layer of tencel® provides a layer that is soft to the touch and comfortable against the skin. it is a fully biodegradable fiber that is made from trees from sustainable farms. the coolmax® layer works to move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. lastly, a layer of nylon and ea. lycra® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes.
this is a fantastic sock for hikers looking for moisture management in mid-warm temperatures.
- height: crew
- cushioning: heavy full
- coolmax® fibers wick moisture away from the foot
- tencel® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin
- 10% ea. lycra® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. these socks will stay up all day long.
- the flat knit toe seam means no irritation on your toes
- contents: 50% coolmax®, 25% tencel®, 15% nylon, 10% ea. lycra®
- coolmax fabrics comfort system:
the advanced technology of coolmax® fabrics is going to change the way we behave. coolmax® fabrics bring users unique comfort during the normal exertions of everyday life or the more intense exertions of sporting activity. besides its technical performance, coolmax® improves your comfort and therefore influences your well-being and your state of mind.
- a physical well-being which naturally brings you peace of mind.
- with coolmax®, you feel fresher, more focused, ready to tackle the next challenge.
- coolmax® is a high tech fabric specifically and uniquely engineered to keep users dry and comfortable.
- coolmax® fabrics are made from specially engineered polyester fibres from advansa with an increased surface area. this special four-channel or six-channel fibre forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. it then dries that moisture faster than other fabrics to thermoregulate the body by evaporative cooling.
- originally developed to meet the demanding needs of top class athletes, today coolmax® fabrics are used for many kinds of garments such as sportswear, intimate apparel, workwear, ready-to-wear - in fact, wherever there is a need for fresh, dry comfort combined with easy care advantages.
- coolmax® is a trademark of invista and advansa has the exclusive brand rights for coolmax® polyester in europe, middle east and africa
tencel® - the new age fibre:
- tencel® is a cellulose fibre made from eucalyptus trees grown on certified sustainable farms. the very fine internal fibre structure of tencel® offers exceptional moisture transport, storage and drying capabilities. its extremely smooth surface feels very soft and pleasant to the skin. tencel® is used as the middle layer of our tri-layer sock collections where aerobic activities require very effective moisture management capabilities.
water, most vital for life, is managed uniquely by tencel®’s properties:
- tencel® absorbs excess liquid and quickly releases it again into the atmosphere. the true nature of tencel® can be found in this perfect interaction. if that does not constitute the dawning of a new age, then what does
fibrils are the key to the performance and possibilities of tencel®.
- fibrils are tiny components (little 'hairs') which make up the fiber. the unique structure of the fibrils allows the production of textiles which, until now, could only be dreamed of. this is the first cellulose fiber whose functionality is based on this innovative structure. the controlled and regular arrangement of these tiny fibrils leads to new functional properties. the fibrils are hydrophilic and optimize the absorption of moisture with excellent cooling properties.
the comparision provides you with reassurance:
- moisture transport is determined by climate. depending upon climate conditions, tencel® either absorbs or releases moisture. compared to other fibers, tencel® features the highest moisture absorption-rate: with air humidity at 65%, tencel® still has unused capacity to absorb moisture from the skin.
now you can place your order without having to leave your house with outlet on sale new york
, your online store specialized in outdoor material. we want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in socks products of lorpen. inquire the outdoor products that are listed like lorpen all season trekker designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
lorpen - men´s clothing - socks,color: grey