gore shorts wiggle gore men´s clothing gloves , gore running essential gore tex gloves black men´s clothing,gore bib tights,recognized brands gore shorts cycling,exclusive deals
these thin, lightweight gloves are crafted with gore-tex® technology and are completely waterproof and windproof, yet still breathable. when not worn on their own or over regular gloves, they fold tightly and can be packed away neatly in a pocket.
- reflective logo
- pull-on tapes
- elastic wrist
- elastic hemline
- main fabric: 100% polyamide
- lining: 100% polyester, gore-tex®insert
- machine wash cold.
- do not bleach.
- do not tumble dry.
- do not iron.
- do not dryclean.
- delivering maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of running activities and weather conditions, garments made with gore-tex® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable.
gore-tex® guaranteed to keep you dry® promise:
- if you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a gore-tex® product then we will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. all gore-tex® garments and footwear - and only gore-tex® garments and footwear - carry our guaranteed to keep you dry® promise.
- at the heart of gore-tex® fabric is an extremely thin membrane thats durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. it has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
what durably waterproof means:
- we believe waterproof garments shouldn’t leak - period. many outdoor brands claim their products are waterproof but can’t always keep that promise over time in real-life conditions. we keep that promise. gore-tex® fabrics provide truly durable waterproofness, keeping water out through prolonged use in harsh conditions and demanding applications.
- although textiles like microfibers, closely woven fabrics, and many fleece materials are often considered windproof, even light winds can penetrate most of these fabrics, making you feel chilled and uncomfortable. in technical terms, a fabric can only be considered truly windproof if its air permeability is 1.0 cfm (volume of air that passes through one cubic foot of fabric in one minute) or less. all gore-tex® products meet or exceed this standard.
- “breathability” is one of the outdoor industry’s most misunderstood terms. it is not, as many believe, about a fabric’s ability to let air move through it, rather it refers to how well it lets your sweat escape in the form of moisture vapor. our standards require that during heavy exertion our fabrics must breathe well enough to allow sweat to evaporate easily.
do you know all the features of gore running essential gore tex gloves at gore running finest selection chicago, we select running & triathlon items that are customized for different activities and sports. if you are looking for men´s clothing instead, take a look at our complete gloves collection. all the brands we sell like gore running are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. all of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of running & triathlon experts!
gore running - men´s clothing - gloves